2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Riley Ranch, Oregon

Have fun, Im not going to Florence and Im not staying at Sand dunes frontier.

Sounds perfect then... What are the dates? :rotflmao: Just kidding snop.. I too would prefer that we go somewhere else other than florence. But I can work in the trailer just about anywhere. So Ill just wait for a decision.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think I would have a problem with that weekend. If people would post up dates that would work for them then we could do a poll and see what date would get the most people over there. :confused:

Ok so dune fest is Aug 3rd throught the 7th and sand fest is June 29th through July 3rd so I guess that is a good idea of the events coming up that we would need to plan around.

Ok I know Snop is not willing to go to Florence and as much crap as I give him he is a really nice guy and I would like to get a chance to ride with him more but I am still going to vote Florence lol. I think we are on vacation for a week in Aug if I remember but I will check with the boss lady and find out for sure. If we are not on vacation then that time would work fine for me.

i vote for either florence or wincheseter. july 4th weekend and dunefest are the only weekends not available for me. although i will be in florence for july 4th so i guess it could work.

we need to start a poll. actually a couple of polls. first poll should be for the month, second for the location and then another for the days.

I go the third week of august every year. We have reservations at the koa. We have always had good luck with the weather in August.

Maybe we'll see you down there as we will also be at the koa during the 3rd week of Aug. Not sure if you know Grpark20 'George' but he will be there also. I think we are going to have a fairly large group of us.

I voted for sept as I will need to get down there again by the time sept rolls around & from a work standpoint that month would work better for me as I already have a bunch of time taken off for other trips.