paddle tires

smithers1986

ihave a 350 with drag port and all the bolt ons running allky plus 8 swing arm i waswondering what paddles to buy i bought some brand new 21x11x8 10 paddles im thinking of going back with the same size but buying a 12 paddle instead i bought my other tires from rocky mountain where is the best place to get them at. Im pretty new to all this and want a drag dunn bike

ihave a 350 with drag port and all the bolt ons running allky plus 8 swing arm i waswondering what paddles to buy i bought some brand new 21x11x8 10 paddles im thinking of going back with the same size but buying a 12 paddle instead i bought my other tires from rocky mountain where is the best place to get them at. Im pretty new to all this and want a drag dunn bike

Try watching the forsale section on here and atvdragracers.com jon at sandtoys unlimmited is a good spot each track is different...u runnin on sand or dirt?hope this helps

Try watching the forsale section on here and atvdragracers.com jon at sandtoys unlimmited is a good spot each track is different...u runnin on sand or dirt?hope this helps

yes that help the guy at sand tozs helped out thanks i think im going with the stagered 22x11x8 12 paddle tires i run in sand bud thanks again