Coolhead

hi everyone am kind of new here anyway

i just bought my cool-head pro design with 20cc domes and wanted to know whether i'll have problems riding dunes??

am running exactly as below

K&N Filters + T5 + V-force3 + Wisco pistons + Elevation 700ft-990ft + 280 main jet + 98octan

I wanted to know if that it is safe with the 20cc or should i put 22cc

Edited by marsuper33

hi everyone am kind of new here anyway

i just bought my cool-head pro design with 20cc domes and wanted to know whether i'll have problems riding dunes??

am running exactly as below

K&N Filters + T5 + V-force3 + Wisco pistons + Elevation 700ft-990ft + 280 main jet + 98octan

I wanted to know if that it is safe with the 20cc or should i put 22cc

I wouldn't think you'd have any probs. I have the 20's in mine with 35mm keihin's on pump gas at 4k feet

Every thing should be fine with that setup. Higher elevations just means air is thinner thus smaller jets, it wont change your compression though as said earlier.

and I wont have any temp problems or should I go with custom radiator

No you wont have any temp problems. The stock cooling system on a shee does a good job and will handle way more mods then your planning on throwing at it. A lot of times when someone has overheating issues it's caused by a lean condition which means you need to bump up the jet size a little, or having your timing to far advanced can also cause you to overheat. But as long as you dont go to far above 4 or 5 degrees advanced on the timing you'll be fine on a trail bike.

Every thing should be fine with that setup. Higher elevations just means air is thinner thus smaller jets, it wont change your compression though as said earlier.

Yes the air is thinner and that requires less fuel, there is also less atmosheric pressure so the cylinders do not fill as good so you want to squeeze it harder to get maximum Bang out of it. Back in the 40s and 50s they used to offer high altitude pistons for cars, which were what we now call high compression pistons. So yes as your altitude goes up your dome cc's should come down to compensate for the lower atmosheric pressure.

If he is actually getting 98 octane fuel he will be fine with that setup.

wow really? i can't believe the shit ppl feel comfortable posting around here. yes the higher the elevation the less compression and the less fuel needed.