2 into 1 carb setup on a 4 mill

I am in the middle on doing a rebuild right now and thinking about going with a 4 mill setup, I ride mostly trails and coal hillclimbs so im looking to have good low/mid power. On the shee right now is a 2 into 1 carb setup and ive heard that 1 carb doesnt work good with a 4mill, is this true? im wondering if it will work better if i get one bigger carb or if i should go back to the dual carbs. If i do go back to the dual carbs will stock be good enough to get the job done. Ive never rode a shee with dual carbs so i dont have much to compare the current setup to and i like the 2 into 1 just for the simple fact that it seem to be easier to tune. let me know what you guys think thanks

The 2into1 intakes are not much good on any banshee, let alone a 4mil. You would definitely be better off going with dual carbs. For your setup I would try and score a set of keihin 33PWKs or maybe some 28's. Dual carbs are not that hard to do. Give kevin at Herr Jugs Racing a call and he can hook you up with whatever carbs & intakes you decide to go with.

-jared

We have a medium ported 4 mill 65 bore (385 cc) bike making 65 HP on stock carbs. We also have a medium ported 370 making 60 with a single 36mm carb. Run what you want. It'll work fine. Try what you have and when your money tree comes back to life...then try whatever you want.

a 4mil with a 2-1 will be a low end monster,im all for going against the grain,I just built a ss shee with a traill minded port with boost ports,-procircits and a 2-1.The bike is an absolute blast to ride and does pretty well racing against bigger set-ups.You could build a firebreathing trail monster,wheelie machine doen rite