Exhaust spacing problem

Slogoat

I have a newly built 421cc cub with 35 keihin carbs and t-5 exhaust. My problem is the t-5s don't fit on the exhaust ports that well and the exhaust on the driver's side is almost touching the carb and does touch the fuel line! No way to move the fuel line because it is where the fuel inlet is.

I am thinking of going to another set of pipes, but was hoping to use the t-5s.

Any thoughts on the t-5s?

Any suggestions on the new pipe possibilities and anybody know what will fit?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Matt

I have a newly built 421cc cub with 35 keihin carbs and t-5 exhaust. My problem is the t-5s don't fit on the exhaust ports that well and the exhaust on the driver's side is almost touching the carb and does touch the fuel line! No way to move the fuel line because it is where the fuel inlet is.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Matt

Use some spacers (washers, etc.) to get the fit you need and get everything snug. Get everything lined up how you want and tighten it up from the rear to the front. I had the same issue with my T5s, just takes a little creativity and lots of patience.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Matt

Not related to your issue, but are you running a dual pingel and modded the gas cap? If not, you need to do that before running it hard.