Fullbores

Glenyboy

Hi there can a fullbore front be run with a standard rear? I'm not worried about colour matching as I'm thinking of doing a two tone scheme. Also has anyone got any pics of the different colours as nearly all the sites show the same pic of them in blue.

Thanks

I only asked as the uk dealer said that you can't mix them

Edited by Glenyboy

Hi there can a fullbore front be run with a standard rear? I'm not worried about colour matching as I'm thinking of doing a two tone scheme. Also has anyone got any pics of the different colours as nearly all the sites show the same pic of them in blue.

Thanks

I only asked as the uk dealer said that you can't mix them

There is no reason why you cant run a Fullbore front with stock rear. They are just probably trying to get you to buy the whole set.

The guy at the shop won't have it, the front and rears are nowhere near eachother from a few pics I've seen I wanna drag cut the rear and I don't fancy paying all that money for the rear fullbore so I was just gonna paint the standard drag cut rear

Resolved, I mentioned to the guy that the fullbore front end finishes at the seat and the rears start underneath the seat a bit further back, he said that he was told by fullbore that you can't mix them but took my point and can get me just the front none the less and at a pretty good price too! now it's just what colour to choose????