USED 10MM CHEETAH CUB FROM EBAY

banshee9090

Hello guys, I m thinking to buy this cylinder from ebay, I m wandering about the epoxy with the intake will affect because I will not use gas pump, this is the link ,Thanks for the help

http://cgi.ebay.com/...emZ260762280727

Dont buy ANYTHING from that dude...he's a known scammer! I guarantee if you do,it wont be what you paid for or as described. Save yourself the hassle and headache. If you want a cub get it used from the classified here or from a site sponsor.

That was my good deed for the day.......... you are welcome.:D

Dont buy ANYTHING from that dude...he's a known scammer! I guarantee if you do,it wont be what you paid for or as described. Save yourself the hassle and headache. If you want a cub get it used from the classified here or from a site sponsor.

That was my good deed for the day.......... you are welcome.:D

Corbbit will give u the shaft !!

WE OPENED A NEW ACCT SO HAVING TO START WITH ZERO FEEDBACK.

Why would you even consider buying something from some one who uses this statement in their add? I guess there are suckers born everyday. If they wanted a western union wire transfer, your bank account numbers, address, and social security number would that thow up a red flag. banghead