Boss 4mil crank

personally i wouldn't......only cause i haven't heard anything about them. Id have to say that i'd call a site sponsor on here and get a crank through them. Andy at M&M has done massive amounts of research for all of us to learn from.....if anyones going to know what crank is going to hold up better than another one its going to be andy...

All these "Shop" branded cranks come from the same place. The parts are made over sea's. Some shops also have them put them together. Some chose to do it themself so they can control the quality. That being said if you buy one I would get one from a shop you can trust. Unless you dont mind rebuiling it on your own dollar when it comes appart. Customer Service is part of the sale when dealing with a reputable shop.

Go cheap skip the customer service. Once the item is in your hands your on you own.

Edited by jbooker82

All these "Shop" branded cranks come from the same place. The parts are made over sea's. Some shops also have them put them together. Some chose to do it themself so they can control the quality. That being said if you buy one I would get one from a shop you can trust. Unless you dont mind rebuiling it on your own dollar when it comes appart. Customer Service is part of the sale when dealing with a reputable shop.

Go cheap skip the customer service. Once the item is in your hands your on you own.

Yes the parts may come from the same place, but some shops test different rods and components to see which works best for what they want. They are NOT all the same.

Yes the parts may come from the same place, but some shops test different rods and components to see which works best for what they want. They are NOT all the same.

Yep that is why I would recomend using a REPUTABLE shop over ebay, or any tool bags who just sell parts then dissappear.