K&T Billet Intakes

06specialedition

I run a boss intake with the built in crossover. it is deffinatly worth the cash. It moves the carbs up and back so they dont hit on the clutch arm. The built in crossover cleans up the look too. It has standard mikuni rubber flanges too.

100_2086.jpg

100_2089.jpg

100_2091.jpg

100_2097.jpg

Shot with the old PJ's

BossIntake2.jpg

PWK 33's

100_2180.jpg

Edited by jbooker82

Take this advice tho. I use the billet intake with the crossover too. Take it apart and yamabond the 2 pieces together as wel as yamabond the boots to the billet part. All those things leak and they just get worse over time. I had a huge airleak recently from mine. If I had a gas bike instead of an alky bike running really rich I'm sure I woulda burned somethin up.

Take this advice tho. I use the billet intake with the crossover too. Take it apart and yamabond the 2 pieces together as wel as yamabond the boots to the billet part. All those things leak and they just get worse over time. I had a huge airleak recently from mine. If I had a gas bike instead of an alky bike running really rich I'm sure I woulda burned somethin up.

Yeap that is what I do. I also yamabond the rubber flanges.

• 2 weeks later...

screw those bucket of shitt crossover tube crap.

if you buy the proper intakes with the rigth angle adn height the carbs clear the clutch arm fine. the closer the intake to the motor the better the throttle response will be.

i have used 2 seperate intakes for years i really didnt like those new style leaky ass badly machined crap.

the vitos bullseye intakes are great and the trinity intakes are decent as well ( yea yea i know trinity sucks bla bla bla) chariot individual intakes seemed good also, UPP intakes were also one of my fav's simple and bolt right on. the BIG cub intakes without crossover are a great way to go with bigger carbs.

Edited by camatv