WTB: extended swingarm

2stroke in my blood

hi there. im after a swing arm for trail/ open dirt road riding. i will be running a 421cc cub engine and would like an extended swing arm, not sure what size would be best but im thinking around a 4+ would be good?? thanks

Don't have a swing arm but you might want to rethink the cub for trails. If your still in the process of building and haven't gotten the cylinders yet I would look into the serval. That's what I just built for a trail bike.

Don't have a swing arm but you might want to rethink the cub for trails. If your still in the process of building and haven't gotten the cylinders yet I would look into the serval. That's what I just built for a trail bike.

thanks but have already purchased cub engine and dont mind if its not suitable for trails, building a spare bike for trails anyway. still after a swing arm : )

I have a +4 that's still on my bike but coming off soon. It is black and it is the roundhouse style carrier. The carrier is not for sale. I have another guy that I sent some pictures to this weekend and I am just waiting for a reply. If he does not want it I will let you know if you are interested. It is in decent shape, not perfect. The coating came off in a couple spots and there is a little rust starting.

I have a +4 that's still on my bike but coming off soon. It is black and it is the roundhouse style carrier. The carrier is not for sale. I have another guy that I sent some pictures to this weekend and I am just waiting for a reply. If he does not want it I will let you know if you are interested. It is in decent shape, not perfect. The coating came off in a couple spots and there is a little rust starting.

thanks but im really after chrome or silver finish with a stock carrier size

IMO anything larger than +2 singer in trails is not good, +4 is for the dunes more than trails......if your building a trail bike, i would stick with a +2 it stocker, anything over is just hard to trail

why is a 4+ so hard to trail? bad handling? wheelspin? please explain

im talking open type trails, not the tight stuff