How cheap is too cheap when buying a banshee?

Like starwriter said I do live in battle ground and there are some deals on CL up in this area right now and I also know a couple of guys that are in salem that are on here who could help you find a good deal. My question would be since you are 13 are your parents up on this deal??? Just would like to make sure before one of us gives you help your parents are not ok with.

• 1 month later...

Number of hours I feel is not relevent. Can you belive the person? Unless he's origanal owner who knows how many hrs are on it. Same goes for rebuild. Who did work? Do they have reciepts for all parts? Or at least major parts. Try to take someone with you that knows something about quads/motorcycles that can judge overall condition, knows what BULLSHIT is. Hate to have you coming back a month (or year) from now telling us you got HOSED banghead:cry:

Banshees run from $1500 to $5000 here in So.Cal, I bought 2 banshees of Craigslist n haven't had any problems with either of them.. I got a 05 for 2500 n a 97 for 1500 with just bolt on mods, pipes, reeds, intake n k&n pods. Just make sure it starts up, give it a test run n if runs n feels good go for it just make sure u verify vin #'s on frame n engine. I might pick up another one next wknd for $1500 :) gl on finding a good shee for a decent price.

Banshees run from $1500 to $5000 here in So.Cal, I bought 2 banshees of Craigslist n haven't had any problems with either of them.. I got a 05 for 2500 n a 97 for 1500 with just bolt on mods, pipes, reeds, intake n k&n pods. Just make sure it starts up, give it a test run n if runs n feels good go for it just make sure u verify vin #'s on frame n engine. I might pick up another one next wknd for $1500 :) gl on finding a good shee for a decent price.

sick i got 2 for sale... so send me a pm.. im located in socal area.. in IE on weekends... so i can deliver.. holla...

DiSkOe*1