2 into 1 Trinity Carb

Joe H.

I've seen a couple for sale, but does a 2 into 1 carb set up run better than the regular 2 carb set up. Im thinking about purchasing the two into one please give me some feedback. Thanks Pros and Cons would be great

If you use the search function on the top right on this site you should find alot of info on them. I know its been covered quite a bit.

Alot of people say they suck, but some say they are good. Its all personal preference.

I've seen a couple for sale, but does a 2 into 1 carb set up run better than the regular 2 carb set up. Im thinking about purchasing the two into one please give me some feedback. Thanks Pros and Cons would be great

I know that 1 carb is easier to tune without having 2 carbs to sync. However, with the right tools 2 carbs isn't that difficult and you can get them close by eye. Idk how a single performs next to duals. I've read it is more of a low end set up. I have one of them and will probably put it on my son's build.

SP