fuel gauge

fuel evaporates fast thats a problem for me lots of huffers around her 300 $ a day on a ride to work no joke .ill stick with 3 gallons a month .most of em cant get buy without a couple gallons a day .

fuel evaporates fast thats a problem for me lots of huffers around her 300 $ a day on a ride to work no joke .ill stick with 3 gallons a month .most of em cant get buy without a couple gallons a day .

huh.gifshrug03.gif

Get a clear oversized tank, then you can see the fuel level. Beyond that I've never seen or heard of any other type of fuel gauge for a banshee, other than the float type.

huh.gifshrug03.gif

Get a clear oversized tank, then you can see the fuel level. Beyond that I've never seen or heard of any other type of fuel gauge for a banshee, other than the float type.

that's what i plan on doing but just wanted to see if there was a cheaper alternative out there....as for the the reserve that "comes installed from the factory on banshees" someone said.....that would be great if i had a factory banshee but i do not.....no reserve on a pingle

as for the sticker i was talking about .....like a temp sticker gauge(if you have seen one)...it would register the difference in temp as the liquid goes down past the gauge......don't know if it would work cause the tank may be to thick and those sticker gauges are cheap and probably crap

Edited by qboronyrican

as for the sticker i was talking about .....like a temp sticker gauge(if you have seen one)...it would register the difference in temp as the liquid goes down past the gauge......don't know if it would work cause the tank may be to thick

Um....unless your fuel is store either hot or cold :wacko: there would be no temperature variance to work with since you tank and fuel are likely at ambient temps. Besides, I've never seen a temp sticker with a small enough window to be effective in this application nor would the plastic allow the transfer of the temp change (if possible) through the plastic with any accuracy at all. Best to do your clear tank idea.

SP