HJR vs F.A.S.T

when the big motors come out i just go hide in the bushes and wait till they break dosent seem to take long anymore.. HA

there is a lot of really good competiton in this area as far as dune drag bikes go. at the hq ride its even better!! nobody can predict who's ride will be the fastest for the whole weekend.

My dumb ass is going to pull my drag motor out of my ridged and put it in my suspended frame for the trip. I'll prob be one of the broke down ones. What the fuck! By then it will be time for a winter overhaul anyway.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dumb ass is going to pull my drag motor out of my ridged and put it in my suspended frame for the trip. I'll prob be one of the broke down ones. What the fuck! By then it will be time for a winter overhaul anyway.

Suspended bikes FTW!! Does yours weigh 400 pounds like mine?

I've talked and worked with both FAST and HJR.

It's like Marissa Miller and Gisele Budchen. Either way...you can't lose.

Jeff cleaned up my 4 mil cub and has always been there for me for anything, and he's always said...my motor or not, I just want to see you riding and happy.

Kevin ported my 10 mil cub after a few seasons, and I would put my old 10 mil against any "Big Name" builder in the country, pound for pound... when I get back into the game next year or the year after...I'll be hitting up HJR.