stellar LT a arms

LONGROD

I have heard many people on this site mention to call stellar to get some LT a arms.. talked to the Guy the other day and his reply was they are in the process of designing a set for the banshee. when they get a prototype complete, Larry the owner of this site will be testing them before they are available. He said it could be several months before they hit the shelf's, and could not quote a price.. he said that we all here will know when they r available.

I just talked to Tim last week about some +2 a-arms for my banshee. He gave me a price and said they can be made whenever i'm ready.

You sure you talked to Stellar? :shrugani:

he said long travel, not +2's big difference....

yeah what larry are you talking about dude?

Haha, Larry?

I have talked to Tim about the LT Banshee arms and I will personally be doing the testing on them. I am just waiting on Tim to get them designed and built. Matt at So Cal Suspension will be setting up a set of Elka LT shocks for me. My front end will be completely sponsor setup and I will be giving them feedback based on my testing. I am pretty pumped to try this setup and I already run an arched ladder swingarm from Tim that is flat out awesome. I have no doubts the LT front end will be a great addition to my bike.

Tyler(Owner of BansheeHQ) :D

Sorry Tyler..

I think Larry was the guy at fire ball racing I spoke with.. Hell I dono, I have talked to to many people this week. lol. well I have my yfz shocks, so I guess I will wait and see how stellar arm's are before I pull the trigger on a set.. off subject.. my shocks measure 18 1/8 eye to eye so long travel is necessary, so my question is will it be a true LT set up, and if I send my shocks off can they be made to work as well as fox, elka, ect.

so just to clear it all up you still got it mixed up

you better take some notes next time you are "clearing it up"

i'm calling loco, larry from now on!!

tyler is his born with name and larry is his "street name" HAHAHAHAHA