Banshee vs 250s?

Ditto. If its an '88 or '89 250R, and the dude knows how to ride it, your really in trouble. Chassis is 25 lbs lighter on those years and tranny gearing is different.

I would ditch that pipe set up you got...thing is ugly and not working. Can't believe somebody would tell you to run that. First mods guys do on V8 motors is make it a true dual exhaust.

250R's can be made fast, but like others have referenced already, banshee will respond better to most any mod. But us little 1 lunger's love to beat twins when we can :)

I was originaly going to run twin pipes, but my rebuild is on a serious budget, lol and i got the pipe and silencer for 70 bucks in good shape, so i couldnt pass it up because anything is better then stock and for that little it was worth it but in the future i will get pro circuits probobly.

Gotta start somewhere!

Your best bet it to get your banshee fully functional and safe then get some seat time. The riding experience is going to take you further than anything. While you're accumulating these riding skills also save your money and spend it where you start to "out ride" your bike. It will more than likely be handling before power.wink.gif