Waynoka March 16-20

okbeast

Yep, we have a good sized group meeting there on thursday to ride through sunday. TNT, Quaddad, Zacass, Springer, and many more. Gonna bring wives and kids for this trip. We have a house rented across from the closed gas station and will be in both camps at times I would imagine.

SP

Damn, I wish I would have read this. I saw the Banshee HQ banner up and I meant to get on and see who had the house, I was down there fri and just got back. Might have tried to run with a few of you on the strip. Sure would have been nice to have a house when that storm hit.

Damn, I wish I would have read this. I saw the Banshee HQ banner up and I meant to get on and see who had the house, I was down there fri and just got back. Might have tried to run with a few of you on the strip. Sure would have been nice to have a house when that storm hit.

we stood around and watched everything getting hailed on. not a damn thing we could do about it. you missed a great time!

I don't even know if Koolaid is still alive. I think you guys gave him VD or at least an ear infection in Oct and it killed him. It was wierd campin like 3 miles from you guys and not getting any hail at all and barely got wet. I'll be down again this coming up weekend.

i'm NEVER falling asleep around jason EVER i dont know what it is about his ass and weenie that he feels he has to slap on your face !!

looks like another good time!>

STORM what storm???