Barely A Powerband On Right Side

Running worse than ever today..

The side thats running has a whiter smoke coming out of the exhaust, checked the plugs, the one thats running good has a dry plug, the one thats not is wet and oily.

did you get this problem fixed and what was the cause? just picked up a banshee and i am having the same problem. i swapped the coil wires and changed out the plugs but the problem is still on the right side. i also have light brown and white smoke whe i give gas on idle and acceleration.

low compression in one cylinder will foul that plug AND cause it to not come up on the pipe.

when i bought my dirtbike it started and ran ok until you opened it up, it would hit the powerband and fall on its face. rebuilt the top end and its a death ride again.

did either of you do any work recently to your bike? like different pipes or airfilters? does it clear up and let the right pipe come to life around 1/2 throttle? we need more info on when your bike it doing this and what mods your bikes have on them.

the only thing I've done to it was replace the crankshaft seal, oil, and sparkplugs.

• 2 weeks later...

I finaly checked the compression I got 105 psi for both and thats after 4 kicks each. when i removed the plugs they were saturated with oil and gas. I am very new to working on atvs, i was told you have to remove the engine from the frame and split the case to replace the crank seal on the right side. is this true? could I have maybe f*cked up the seal I put in previously causing my smoke problem?