yfz aarms

bad 350 shee

It's very easy. The upper a arms will not require cutting. For the lower a arms, make sure you have the left a arm on the left side if the quad and just hold the a arm up to the mount. You will see how much you need to cut off. I didn't care about mine bring pretty so I just hacked off the parts of the a atm mount with an angle grinder.

I would reccomend holding the a arm up to the mounts and marking where to cut with a marker, then measure around the mount, draw a circle and use an angle grinder or skill saw. Remember to make room for the a arm bushings...

i got the stuff to cut it i know this sounds really dumb but i dont know what side the bottoms go to is the shock mount supposed to be close to the front or tward the back of the bike? i wanna get this done soon lol

So are you saying that you have to cut the frame where the a-arms mount. I just mocked mine up not to long ago before I started polishing them and from what it looked like all I had to do was grind out a little bit on the upper shock mount of the frame.

So are you saying that you have to cut the frame where the a-arms mount. I just mocked mine up not to long ago before I started polishing them and from what it looked like all I had to do was grind out a little bit on the upper shock mount of the frame.

no you have to cut a little off the botton arm