yfz aarms

bad 350 shee

When i got my 93 shee the guy gave me a clean set of YFZ450 a arms and shocks, and anything was better then stock, so i did the swap and it cost me only 45 bucks for Polished NOSS +2 tie rodds from the for sale section :headbang: The set up makes the quad about 4 inches wider, 2-3 inches lower, and 1 inch forward, and for 45 bucks i couldnt resist, if i had to buy everything i would have just got full flight arm and works shocks, but this was very cheap and worked, lol :D

When doing the swap as long as you use the yfz spindles along with the aarms you dont lose any ground clearance. I put a complete yfz front end on my shee aarms,spindles,calipers, hubs and rotors. I also used 2009 yfzr shocks and I gained at least an inch if not more clearance instead of losing any. The whole setup cost me $300 including the shocks which where brand new no ride time what so ever. I know that a lot of guys on here are always downing the swap but in my opinion it was one of the best mods as far as handling that I've done yet. Most of my riding is trails and fire roads and I havent come across any problems yet with the setup.You can probably see in my sig that my shee has more clearance, I like how it sits now.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a yfz front end on my old banshee, with banshee spindles. I had a stock rear shock. It handled OK and was all that I could afford. I would highly reccomend aftermarket shocks instead. As for the ride height, I never really had an issue with the frame hitting the dirt until hitting jumps in the range of 90' and bigger. I even raced a MX national on this setup. I never had one issue front of the frame hitting the dirt, but the frame under the nerfs would scrape when taking off on big jumps.

With all due respect kind sir: You are fucking retarded. You must have a death wish. :rotflmao:

On that note, I want my name on the side of your bike. I don't care if you race it in a circuit or not. When you need suspension work, hit me up.