Swingarm pivot bolt stuck

Hello, this is my first post and i am currently having the same problem while trying to change the swingarm bearing. I have been thinking about cutting the bolt after trying to pound it out with a sledge for 2 days. But after you cut the bolt how do you get the rest out thats still stuck in the swingarm? Anyone know the average cost to have the swingarm bearings replaced at a shop?

Hello, this is my first post and i am currently having the same problem while trying to change the swingarm bearing. I have been thinking about cutting the bolt after trying to pound it out with a sledge for 2 days. But after you cut the bolt how do you get the rest out thats still stuck in the swingarm? Anyone know the average cost to have the swingarm bearings replaced at a shop?

Well, call a shop and find out, and let us know.

Get a sawzall and cut that bitch out.

Drill and tap for grease zerk, coat bolt with anti-seize for easy removale next time. Hint: don't put zerk in middle, shock is in way. Ask me how I know.