FREE 17cc domes

Here is a pair of very nice 17cc cool head domes. They are not perfect, but they are very nice. I would rate them 9 out of 10. They are for alky in a stock bore, stock stroke motor. You can NOT use them with pump gas. Race gas would probably be iffy. They are totally free to the 1st person that NEEDS them and is low on funds.. I do not want to see them on ebay next week. If you spent $5K on your last motor build, you are not eligible. Send me a PM with your shipping address and post here that you call dibbs.

I would like to start a trend here for people that have good usable parts laying around, and don't need the money. This is a way of helping out our fellow members that are low on funds and trying to have a good time. Please don't offer up useless junk. Bent A arms, cracked intake boots, trashed cranks, or bent axles. The items must be 100% free. Donating person pays shipping.

dome1.jpg

dome2.jpg

as great as this sounds, itll never happen. people will just start hoarding unnecessary parts. I fully agree that its an awesome idea, but awesome ideas require awesome people to carry it out. i hope this becomes a developing trend here at the HQ.