Ready to port

TimJ

Hello everyone. I have my engine tear down done now I am ready to get the cylinders bored and ported for aggressive trail and tz bearings on the crank shaft and then welded (Looking for low to mid power). I want to know who is the best in your opinion. I know about site sponser but I was just wanted to know who is the top dog all around.

Your going to get everybody's own opinion. That also is going to depend on who " their" builder is. You best bet is to call a few of them and see how your treated. See who can answer all your questions, and who can meet your time line. Some builders are backed up, some can probably get you right in. Keep in mind the ones that are backed up are like that because they are popular, not because they are just slow.

I wouldn't bother with TZ bearing on a mild port job. Two max load bearings would probably be fine and still over kill. They are the same as the regular ball bearing only with more ball bearings.

That being said give Jeff at fast a call he is a great guy to talk to and do business with.

Any sponsor on here does great work. Like the other guys said, call a few sponsors and see who you like the best and get some pricing.

I had WILDCARD RACING port my banshee and their customer service and work is top notch. Great people to deal with and very knowledgeable.

-Zach

Your going to get everybody's own opinion. That also is going to depend on who " their" builder is. You best bet is to call a few of them and see how your treated. See who can answer all your questions, and who can meet your time line. Some builders are backed up, some can probably get you right in. Keep in mind the ones that are backed up are like that because they are popular, not because they are just slow.

I wouldn't bother with TZ bearing on a mild port job. Two max load bearings would probably be fine and still over kill. They are the same as the regular ball bearing only with more ball bearings.

That being said give Jeff at fast a call he is a great guy to talk to and do business with.

X2 on the builders.....I had Kevin @ HJR dune port my cylinders & he gave me jetting, dome size & + timing setting to get me in the ball park match my set-up. I couldn't be more happier with this set-up. To remind you, his turn around time is :bolt: It's all in your own preference.