Pro design cool head

SlowMoe

i'm not EVER talking about %%%%'s again..

i'd say NOSS here's why the noss head is a really good design its thick where it needs to be it can handle some good high power AND you can call ole dave up and he will talk with you if you need custom stuff. the customer support is whats seals the deal for me everytime..

PD will tell you ( if you can talk to them) that the "shelf domes" are all you need. the PD head IS a good head if youhave one and its working not really a reason to remove it just cause..

i'm not EVER talking about %%%%'s again..

i'd say NOSS here's why the noss head is a really good design its thick where it needs to be it can handle some good high power AND you can call ole dave up and he will talk with you if you need custom stuff. the customer support is whats seals the deal for me everytime..

PD will tell you ( if you can talk to them) that the "shelf domes" are all you need. the PD head IS a good head if youhave one and its working not really a reason to remove it just cause..

i agree service and support is everything after the sale,anybody can find a good deal on anything if they wait or look hard enough.Theres nothing worse than buying something from a seller and they have no clue what they are selling.

how come chariot doesnt sell outside of ebay?well the ebay link is all i get when looking for them.i like being able to order direct,kinda like i have been doing since the dennis kirk days in high school...lol

Yeah they dont have their own site. They sell everything off ebay.

Hit up Noss or a sponsor on here.

how come chariot doesnt sell outside of ebay?well the ebay link is all i get when looking for them.i like being able to order direct,kinda like i have been doing since the dennis kirk days in high school...lol

We sell through many dealers. Most every sponsor on here carries our products. We also have dealers in a many many countries.

All I am saying is it is easier to pinch an o ring on the noss bc there are twice as many.

Yea but it only takes 1 pinched (improperly installed) o ring to cause a leak. So if pinched o rings are a problem then an OEM head is for you. A 2 piece head allows you to visually see that the domes are properly lined up before you put on the top plate.

all the heads are fine... if you install them right and take your time none of them will leak or pinch an o-ring.. if you need to talk to chariot direct he can get you a number they are nice people. ebay ( to me) is a decent place to find neat new stuff.

have you ever tried to call MOOSE direct or get any MOOSE parts from anyone besides parts unlimited?? wholesaler/dealer is how most all anything is sold to consumers...