WTB Complete Banshee

bennny

Like the title says, i'd like to buy a banshee. I'd like it to be an 03 and newer, and if it's stock thats fine. I'd really just like one that is piped and jetted...but will entertain everything. I'm looking to spend around 2k. I'm located in Texas and the only way i'd travel out of state (to surrounding ones) is if it's for a 2006 SE :D pm me with pictures of what you have, thanks!

Edited by bennny

Like the title says, i'd like to buy a banshee. I'd like it to be an 03 and newer, and if it's stock thats fine. I'd really just like one that is piped and jetted...but will entertain everything. I'm looking to spend around 2k. I'm located in Texas and the only way i'd travel out of state (to surrounding ones) is if it's for a 2006 SE :D pm me with pictures of what you have, thanks!

I am in Texas also (Arlington) there are lots of them on craigslist.com. Let me know if you need some help, texas Boys got to stick together.

craigslist.org

Thank you captain, you get a cookie. I wanted one in good condition, the ones around Dallas looked a little ragged to me. I ended up meeting someone in between Lousiana and Texas to pick up a mint 01. It has 30 hours of run time on it, and it sat in a barn for 10 years. Crazy good looking quad

Thank you captain, you get a cookie. I wanted one in good condition, the ones around Dallas looked a little ragged to me. I ended up meeting someone in between Lousiana and Texas to pick up a mint 01. It has 30 hours of run time on it, and it sat in a barn for 10 years. Crazy good looking quad

lets see of picks of the new quad