banshee engine swap for ninja 750r

need some thoughs, i can buy a 87 ninja 750r for $350, it is a complete good running bike and they make 106 hp, i am really thinking of tring to put the engine in my banshee, i am a welder by trade, what do you guys think, easy swap, very hard, not worth it, pros and cons

i bought a lt 250 with the same motor,it made the bike very heavy.i had to put vw coil over shocks on the front to keep it from bottoming out all the time.(front end heavy) in the sand i had zero traction because the front end was so heavy.motor was too far forward,also i had overheating issues due to the lts stock radiator but you may have better luck with a banshee frame. also dont expect to go out and spank everyone with it,a 65 hp banshee will probably tear you a new one.

custom 106 HP 87 ninga < 90 hp bolt on cub cylinder.

The problem with doing all these engine swaps with a banshee is your starting out with 80's technology suspension. Then you have to deal with the frame not being very high because the factory engine is rather short. Yea you can chop and hack to get it to fit but it will look like crap.

You should look for a 660 raptor roller if your wanting to do something custom. They have alot more room that will accomidate taller engines.

One of the biggest overlooked aspect is that the engine may have made 100hp at the wheel in a bike.. but once you get it into a quad chassis they'll loose 25-30% from the added rotating mass and resistance from adding another tire. That knocks it down to 70-75 hp + the added weight.. this is why most 4mil builds will perform better then street bike conversions.