Anyone riding Little Sahara, OK Feb 19th?

petenorth

FML i would love to go but im short on funds and with the weather the way its been lately, no thanks.... be prepared if you go i wouldnt listen much to what the local weather man says pretty sure he's been drinking methanol r something :cheers:

lmao strange thing is oklahoma set a new all-time record low this week (-25) where i was at the time and its supposed to get back up in the 60's less than a week... Take pics if ya go and post em, my bro and i have been nonstop banshee talking here lately be going there when we actually get good weather rolling in again and by good i mean 80's... gets to cold at night otherwise, i want to feel my fingers when i shift :whoa:

lmao strange thing is oklahoma set a new all-time record low this week (-25) where i was at the time and its supposed to get back up in the 60's less than a week... Take pics if ya go and post em, my bro and i have been nonstop banshee talking here lately be going there when we actually get good weather rolling in again and by good i mean 80's... gets to cold at night otherwise, i want to feel my fingers when i shift :whoa:

Actually in Nowata, a week ago today it was -35, and today, 80.... Yea, only here in Oklahoma.