yoshimura front shocks?

danimal95

Never heard of these but china off brand comes to mind.. Can you post a picture?

pics wont load but here is the ebay ad #200571323696

aftre talking with a few shops we have determined them to be one off shocks that would have been used for trade shows and stuff like that to gain new buisness.they said they are probably good shocks but there would be no source for parts...i can get them for 220 shipped to me.doesnt seem worth it w/o any feed back of how they are and work

pics wont load but here is the ebay ad #200571323696

aftre talking with a few shops we have determined them to be one off shocks that would have been used for trade shows and stuff like that to gain new buisness.they said they are probably good shocks but there would be no source for parts...i can get them for 220 shipped to me.doesnt seem worth it w/o any feed back of how they are and work

I'm not sure what shops you talked to, but please mention their names so we all know not to ever do business with them. Those shocks are made by a company called Jiaxing Chengchao Motocar & Autocycle Co.. They are just snazzy looking Chinese shocks. They are the nicer of the 12 billion that come out of China every year, but no where NEAR a "trade show" item. I have been in contact with Jiaxing in the past about ordering specific parts for some off the wall shocks that have come through the shop. (rod ends, preload adusters, etc).

I'll sell you some elkas for 69.99. Plus $499.99 shipping, though.

I would like to replace the avenger +1's and works that I have now with some +2's and elka stage 3's but I just bought some parts for a Home Theater. Onkyo TX-NR808 reciever, a pair Polk RTI A7's, and a Polk DSW Pro550wi sub.

Nice! Bet that made watching movies a little better. How's it sound?

Sounds pretty good. I need a center channel and surounds now. The only problem is I live in an appartment and your living room and kitchen are 1 big room so there really isnt any place for them. The tuner has Rhapsody, Napster, Pandora, Slacker Radio, and V Turner all built in. So you can stream them directly through the AV Reciever. Like banshee's home audio can get expensive pretty fast.

Nice little setup you have there jbooker. Looks like it will jam the hell out of an appartment. Your neighbors are gonna love you. :jesterlaugh:

I've allways liked the way Polk speakers sound especially their subs, and the Onkyo recievers are hard to beat. I would get the surrounds but skip on the center channel imo, they just never sound that good to me.

Is that a LG LED or LCD? How do you like it?

:cheers:

Nice little setup you have there jbooker. Looks like it will jam the hell out of an apartment. Your neighbors are gonna love you. :jesterlaugh:

I've always liked the way Polk speakers sound especially their subs, and the Onkyo receivers are hard to beat. I would get the surrounds but skip on the center channel imo, they just never sound that good to me.

Is that a LG LED or LCD? How do you like it?

:cheers:

50 in LG Infinia Plasma 3D. 50PX950 is the model number. THX certified display. I wanted a 3D TV since I was going to be getting a new one. Our old TV was a Akai 720p 36" TV. It needed updated. With 3d your TV shows 2 separate pictures. One for each eye. They alternate back and fourth. The shutter glasses block each one eye at a time and are in sync with the TV. So if you get a LCD or LED TV that is rated at 240Hz you only have a 120Hz TV when in 3d mode. You need a bare minimum 240hz for a good 3d picture. 480hz would be best.

LG's Infina LED 3d TV's are rated at 480 Hz and are fully back lit led with local dimming. They rival the plasma in dark black colors. The only bad thing is they are 4,000 bucks vs my lg infina plasma being 1399 with 2 free pair of glasses.