2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the Dyno reserved for 10am on thursday morning if anyone wants to be a part of it.

Fuck, I won't be there until 11.

Hey American spics, bring what you've got thrown together. One way or another we can drink a couple cold ones and bull shit about it for another year.

We're leaving kansas in 3 days and looking forward to another banner year. Give me a "Hell yeh"

Boners!!

Shit, wrong forum! :unsure:

Hey Guys!! New to this forum here. Just bought a couple of Banshee's, and thinking about Coming to this get together next weekend. Have to work Thursday and Friday, but was thinking about coming out Friday and staying until Sunday. If I bring an RV, will there be a place to park it? Do I need to call somewhere and reserve a spot? Looking forward to making it out!

Hey Guys!! New to this forum here. Just bought a couple of Banshee's, and thinking about Coming to this get together next weekend. Have to work Thursday and Friday, but was thinking about coming out Friday and staying until Sunday. If I bring an RV, will there be a place to park it? Do I need to call somewhere and reserve a spot? Looking forward to making it out!

You should be fine. There is LSPS campsite and the state camp grounds and there is electric and water on bothl

i assume there is a walmart close to the dunes? dont feel like carry food and supplies that far.

I would check your route on getting there and check the last largest city you will be coming through before you get there. Might want to do some searching on the internet, walmart locations.. There is only a very small grocery store in Waynoka... Like when I come up from Texas I stop in Oklahoma City at Walmart, which is about 2 and half hours away from then dunes...

Can't wait to meet everyone coming in....and of course the normal croud it will be good to see you all too!! Can't wait guys...I will be pulling in Wednesday sometime the way it looks..

i assume there is a walmart close to the dunes? dont feel like carry food and supplies that far.

Nick.. your gonna shit yourself when you see this place.. its NOTHING like silver lake... If i had to compare.. Silver Lake is like NYC compared to waynoka. The Sand dunes is literally in the middle of no where.

That small grocery store in town will have just about everything you'll want.. other then beer.. lol

The metropolis or metropilitan area of Waynoka leaves many of you yankees wanting for more just because you aren't from Oklahoma or Kansas.lol. There's beer and food in town and the LSPS store at the dunes usually has most of what you'll need as far as oil, cables, flags etc. Walmart, Oreilly, etc is 30 miles away in Alva. Also anybody coming from the north off I-35 its more than 60 miles across 11 hwy and Medford is the only fuel stop between I-35 and Alva.

Nick.. your gonna shit yourself when you see this place.. its NOTHING like silver lake... If i had to compare.. Silver Lake is like NYC compared to waynoka. The Sand dunes is literally in the middle of no where.

That small grocery store in town will have just about everything you'll want.. other then beer.. lol

No beer?! WHAT THE FUCK? Sounds like all of us are going to have to chip on to have supplies air dropped, since there is literally nothing around.

Todd, Silver lake is SOOO comercialized its not funny.. its more of a tourist attraction then a riding area. So LS was definitely a new experience for me. Well worth the Drive.

I liked Silver Lake. Ride some then put on your swim trunks and ride over to the beach. The chicks like the tan sexy guy on the slowzuki.

anybody got an m10x1.25 left hand tap they could bring??

i need to make some new tie rods and cant find a lefty around here. i have the right one and the proper drill bit if anyone has the lefty tap and could bring it, that would be awesome.

thanks in advance.