2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think ur on to something Wheelsman! I think I might be a lil outmatched against that 10mill. My motor isnt that much smaller though. How big of guy are ya? Its gonna be a good time fo show!! :cheers:

Here's Mine:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/65696935.jpg/

nice bike kick start,,,,im 290lbs it should be a fare race..lol

Fuck that shit... I'll take the taser again over OC spray anyday...

That's what he said too.

Double fuck the pepper spray! Leave that devil poison at the house, but have him bring his breath tester deally whopper.

He can't get one of those. I hope someone brings one.

You guys couldn't handle the Hardware we brought last year.. yelrotflmao.gif So we figured.. to keep things fair.. we'd bring our small stuff.. No excuses.. just Mexican hospitality.. lol

You guys can't even ride your own shit! Tim was on your bike most of the time and JD can't drive straight enough to avoid hitting helpless kids on 450r's! :shrugani:

You guys can't even ride your own shit! Tim was on your bike most of the time and JD can't drive straight enough to avoid hitting helpless kids on 450r's! :shrugani:

Who's bike were you riding? yelrotflmao.gif Talk about riding your own shit.. you cant assemble a damn motor good enough to keep the crank from falling apart.. shrug.gif

I made a bunch of passes on saturday.. untill my stator plate fell off.. unsure.gif