2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sheeeeeett all this drama is just after the fact..

these trips are bad ass no way around it its the one get together i will always look forward to and make absolute sure i'm there if im working and my JOB wont let me go i'd quit fuck it

and yea if ya say some wack shit to me or koolaide its gonna happen!! hell i used to wave bye bye to the nerfbar racers.. i've done some real dick moves out there for sure. if ya cannot take a joke stay in the truck!!

sheeeeeett all this drama is just after the fact..

these trips are bad ass no way around it its the one get together i will always look forward to and make absolute sure i'm there if im working and my JOB wont let me go i'd quit fuck it

and yea if ya say some wack shit to me or koolaide its gonna happen!! hell i used to wave bye bye to the nerfbar racers.. i've done some real dick moves out there for sure. if ya cannot take a joke stay in the truck!!

you mean im not supposed to wave to the 4 pokes as i pass them? :(

At the risk of swinging from your balls, Cam, your shit runs good. That trip is a blast!!!!!! We get a chance to meet people from the east to the west coast that all have the same interest as we all do. It's good to see how some small time garage builders compare to some guys that make a living doing this. I'm sure all of us are thinking about how we can improve our builds and let them rip again next year. It was cool seeing everyone from the big builders to the small guys changing set ups just to get a little bit more out of their bikes.

Thats what i want to know, after reading all this i wanna be sure to be there the same weekend :)

We've been there the same weekend before but its been a few years.

Notice all the cool shit didn't start happening till the MI crew started going.. lol

Good thing JD is from MI.. I dont think LS would be the same without him and his madness.. lol

Notice all the cool shit didn't start happening till the MI crew started going.. lol

Good thing JD is from MI.. I dont think LS would be the same without him and his madness.. lol

In all fairness, the first annual BHQ ride was just last year.. So there wasn't really any before that.

That said, I haven't picked a date yet. I would imagine it will be the same weekend or the next weekend in October.

Wasn't the first hq ride in 2005/2006 Remember u had 4 mm Cairo setup. Rn brad and bansheefreak stayed in my trailer.

Ohh yea.. That was back before I bought the site though. I guess I didn't consider it official until I bought it and made it a big deal last year.

i rember that trip you have some vids of that also. thast was when whats his name had that duneable in his "trail" bike

Who?