2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading all this drama it makes me not want to go to a BHQ ride. Jesus, this happened what two weeks ago and you guys are still arguing?

You're gay. The BHQ trip was fucking fun regardless of the weather. The drama and arguing is just part of it. In the end, drama sells.

You're gay. The BHQ trip was fucking fun regardless of the weather. The drama and arguing is just part of it. In the end, drama sells.

True dat!!!!!! Thats why this thread is so long and I have not been able to contribute much to it because I didnt see any drama. I couldnt see it from the shitter!!!! I wished I could see more......lolol

i thought you said silver lake sucks compared to little sahara??

In comparison of riding area, sure... But the racing is just as good or better. There is a lot of racing teams and Builders up here in MI.

Glamis would probly be about 5 years of saving for us lol.... Now we are talking Semi trucks and airfare baby :wacko:

In comparison of riding area, sure... But the racing is just as good or better. There is a lot of racing teams and Builders up here in MI.

Glamis would probly be about 5 years of saving for us lol.... Now we are talking Semi trucks and airfare baby :wacko:

Sweet, Im down then.