2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year is going to CRUSH last year in terms of awesomeness. There's going to be a lot more riders, more sponsors and a grudge race between Passion Racing and Shearer Pipes. Plus, I can't wait for Shannon to pass out in a chair. I have something extra special for him this year! :)

CALL OUT!!!!!

I wanna set up a grudge match between KOOLAIDE and PHELPS!! They are both good guys and battle with each other constantly, so how better to clear the air than with a best of 3 grudge race for a case of beer (winners choice)!! No real loser, cuz they are both at the dunes, getting to race, and getting to drink beer!! If they get together, maybe they can even have a few beers together!! I will personally take care of the details on setting it up as long as both guys are interested!!

THE SHIT TALKIN STOPS, ONCE THE ARM DROPS!! LOL

Edited by zachass9

It'd be nice to have my big bike go.. but its not looking likely.

Why won't you? What are you waiting on now?

CALL OUT!!!!!

I wanna set up a grudge match between KOOLAIDE and PHELPS!! They are both good guys and battle with each other constantly, so how better to clear the air than with a best of 3 grudge race for a case of beer (winners choice)!! No real loser, cuz they are both at the dunes, getting to race, and getting to drink beer!! If they get together, maybe they can even have a few beers together!! I will personally take care of the details on setting it up as long as both guys are interested!!

THE SHIT TALKIN STOPS, ONCE THE ARM DROPS!! LOL

Sounds good to me.

This year is going to CRUSH last year in terms of awesomeness. There's going to be a lot more riders, more sponsors and a grudge race between Passion Racing and Shearer Pipes. Plus, I can't wait for Shannon to pass out in a chair. I have something extra special for him this year! :)

Lol! Ima beat you with my crutch biotch!

SP