2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to hijack post and kill exciyement, But whats a guy need to ride down there and can you get it there at camp. Green stickers, flags, race gas ill have stress at boarder packin a 45 gallon drum, Is it available localy at camps do i need to stop incity earlier.

Thanx Carlton

No stickers, or sparky's needed. Front and back lights required if you want to ride at night. They have 110 on pump @ the store for around 9.50/g, and you can get flags at the store as well. The store is located at the dunes/camp. The entire town only exist b/c of the duners.

That's funny shit! Come on guys, pony up! Lol! He's trying to build his banshee! I don't get ANY of the proceeds! They all go to his bike, that he is going to put together by the way! He only charges 10% of what he sells (except for my stuff, which he gets 100%). Bring your stuff, he will peddle it! He is anxious to get his banshee going. Come on Jason! We need a frame!

SP

Spurdy! Thats the biggest load of crap Ive ever heard! You dont sell anything, you're a hoarder dude! The lil man doesnt get any of the money from your stuff cuz you never sell anything! :rotflmao:

I ride and drag race with the best of them and you can trust that I will be there and I think its dumb for you to ask that women be left at home. If you think your girl can't handle it then leave her at home . But don't say it about all girls cause I can handle a dune weekend with the best of the rest of them!!!!!!

WOW WOW WOW!!!! Pump the brakes there Jen!! Ive tried getting you to ride my bike and you say "Noooo way"! :rotflmao:

ok most "significant others" i feel fall into 3 catagories..

1. the "new" girlfriend that your trying to impress by going to the hot, sandy, dirty, smelly, funky, dunes, she has nothing to ride and has nver been on the dunes at all and does nothing but get stuck and bitch and wine all the time, THEN she flips out after about 1 day and wants to go home, then makes it her mission to destroy any fun you will ever have at the dunes so you yell at her and she walks off and bangs everyone from michigan..

2. the girlfriend that you have been seeing for a while that you do the same as numero uno BUT she actually has rode before or dated some MX flatbiller already so at least understands the whole dirt sand stink thing. BUT gets in fights with every other girl there or selects a few "bitches" to gang up on other girls that ride to sneer at and make fun of. then gets drunk and passes out then everyone from michigan comes over and cop's a feel

3. the girlfriend OR wife that actually has a banshee understands them and can go off and ride BY THEMSELVES and not get stuck, get screwed or get lost ( for the most part) these chicks understand the whole hot dirty stinky thing adn know where the showers are, and have a pocket full of money to do what they want. they usually dont bitch dont cause any major problems , and can get along just fine out there and either races or drives the "support vehicle" for her man and understands the whole "dune vacation" thing she is also the one that shows where girl #2 is passed out to the michigan boys so they can cop a feel. and points girl #1 out to them so they can find her in their druken stupor

SO in retro spect if you have girl numero 1 or girl numero 2 leave them bitches at home!!

1. the "new" girlfriend that your trying to impress by going to the hot, sandy, dirty, smelly, funky, dunes, she has nothing to ride and has nver been on the dunes at all and does nothing but get stuck and bitch and wine all the time, THEN she flips out after about 1 day and wants to go home, then makes it her mission to destroy any fun you will ever have at the dunes so you yell at her and she walks off and bangs everyone from michigan..

2. the girlfriend that you have been seeing for a while that you do the same as numero uno BUT she actually has rode before or dated some MX flatbiller already so at least understands the whole dirt sand stink thing. BUT gets in fights with every other girl there or selects a few "bitches" to gang up on other girls that ride to sneer at and make fun of. then gets drunk and passes out then everyone from michigan comes over and cop's a feel

3. the girlfriend OR wife that actually has a banshee understands them and can go off and ride BY THEMSELVES and not get stuck, get screwed or get lost ( for the most part) these chicks understand the whole hot dirty stinky thing adn know where the showers are, and have a pocket full of money to do what they want. they usually dont bitch dont cause any major problems , and can get along just fine out there and either races or drives the "support vehicle" for her man and understands the whole "dune vacation" thing she is also the one that shows where girl #2 is passed out to the michigan boys so they can cop a feel. and points girl #1 out to them so they can find her in their druken stupor

SO in retro spect if you have girl numero 1 or girl numero 2 leave them bitches at home!!

Ok, First off, I was only making a joke because of what Tyler told me last year when I mentioned bringing my wife. LOL I tried to find the thread and copy his post but it seems to have disappeared.

I dont mind people bringing their better halfs.. But I like Cams version better and I'll go with that. lol

PS.. it was a MO guy coping feels of the drunk girl.. lol

I am girl #3 and I will enjoy ridin my shee all over the dunes!! (Hope it gets finished) and Cal... I don't feel very comfy ridin you bike just yet because its been so dang long since I have been on my own. I think once i get seat time on my own then I will be able to take yours for a ride !!! But don't forget that monday afternoon that I beat you on a stocker with bald tires. and Zac knows i know bikes pretty well. I impressed him with my knowledge of bikes the first time we met!!! Still excited for that weekend!!

And you left out the best of all...

4. The wife/girlfriend who is perfectly happy hanging out around the motorhome or trailer all day, but also enjoys going for a few rides during the course of the trip. Doesn't drink and make a dumbass out of herself in front of everyone. They don't EVER bitch, or cause ANY problems. Always has breakfast/lunch/dinner done and ready on time. Drinks are always in the fridge, and she's always waiting in the trailer/motorhome at the end of the night to "service" her man.

No arguments. THAT is the best bitch of all...

4. The wife/girlfriend who is perfectly happy hanging out around the motorhome or trailer all day, but also enjoys going for a few rides during the course of the trip. Doesn't drink and make a dumbass out of herself in front of everyone. They don't EVER bitch, or cause ANY problems. Always has breakfast/lunch/dinner done and ready on time. Drinks are always in the fridge, and she's always waiting in the trailer/motorhome at the end of the night to "service" her man.

Where da hell do I find one of those!?!? lol

Tyler, one of the greatest posts you've made! You nailed it. Did anyone find out if they will let us ride the minis on that track that was behind my campsite last year?

I've made a lot of great posts.. Which one specifically?

PS.. it was a MO guy coping feels of the drunk girl.. lol

I didn't grope shit! Just pointed out that her jeans were ripped!

You'd have better luck finding BigFoot or the Loch Ness monster.

Hang out in my camp at glamis. We're full of them... =)

You're right.. You're like one of the bitches.. :rotflmao: