2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

What site do we have Shayne? I think I need to bring the LT80 and maybe the KX65 this year.... There needs to be a mini obstacle course bloodbath. You must blow over a .15 before starting engines, however.

greatest fuckin idea ever!!! guess i need to find a mini now.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JD can barely stand or speak at .15 but we are going to let him ride an LT80 in an obstacle course? Fuck it, sounds like a good idea to me!

last words out of his mouth will be "hold my beer and watch this'..........lol.....then he will wreck out

Hey we are trying really hard to make it this year!!! I hope we can :)

if ur bringin that bike in your sig, you should definitely come. well, you should come either way but if you bring that bike, maybe i can finally convince my wife to ride a banshee.

Hey I tried my hardest to get sssiicckk tazed when the park rangers showed up the last night. Then he tried to pay them to go get us a pizza. Thought maybe there after a while we weren't going to have to talk them into tazing him, that maybe he was going to earn it on his own! Come to think of it, that entire night was full of chaos! Starting with parting out sicks bike and he almost killing some innocent little kid! Hahaha quickly followed by tyler nearly getting maced by sticking his finger in some chicks jeans hole! Then the night got reallly started with a bomb that spurdy threw in our fire.

Hearing these stories again makes my head hurt already. I spent the weekend at the sand drags with spurdy and sssssick for a little pre waynoka freak show. I needed some asprin and rolaides last night when I got home.

I'm sorry, I forgot zacass was there Friday night too. Zac had his bike running pretty good at the end of the night.

Hey I tried my hardest to get sssiicckk tazed when the park rangers showed up the last night. Then he tried to pay them to go get us a pizza. Thought maybe there after a while we weren't going to have to talk them into tazing him, that maybe he was going to earn it on his own! Come to think of it, that entire night was full of chaos! Starting with parting out sicks bike and he almost killing some innocent little kid! Hahaha quickly followed by tyler nearly getting maced by sticking his finger in some chicks jeans hole! Then the night got reallly started with a bomb that spurdy threw in our fire.

It was a fountain, dammit! Lol!

SP