2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naw just do what i do get in front then stop and wait for him to come by.. might take a book out there could be a while.

i'd probably use a bent coat hanger to kinda snag it.

he hee

Tim!! Im gonna wedge a $100 bill in my buttcheeks and if you are not too far behind me on the drag strip, its all urs BIGBOY!! LOL!

[/quote

Im going to snatch that $100 out of your "SNATCH BITCH ASS" (when your not looking) then Im going spend it on your ole lady (CAM).......lol

Thats ok, you can beat me all this year you want, since I beat your ass all last year. But next year I will drop some money in my bike and beat you for the whole year.

Has anyone noticed that no one wants to beat the little "fat kid" (SPURDY) anymore. I guess he quit talking shit after everyone else got a 4mil like he has......lol

kickstart, your fuckin profile picture is epic. I cant wait for this years ride. If you guys thought I was a party hound last year, just wait. I won't only own the canadians, Tyson and I aren't going to cut them any slack this year. I can't wait to see Tylers new motor run in the sand, its basically a big block for a banshee. I've got a ton of new shit for the lt80 so its not only fast it looks cool. I vote for mini races as well as coolest tshirt contest.