2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody want to split a small site? I'm just going to have my truck there, and plan on sleeping in the bed of it....or possibly bringing a tent. Or, is there anybody that will let me park my truck at their spot? I can throw a little cash in and it will just be my quad cab ram with no trailer.

Got campsite 138 reserved. Gonna be a group of about ten of us coming from Houson Tx. about an 11 hour drive for us.

I'll be leaving from College Station, Texas. Not too far from Houston, pm me if you guys wouldn't mind meeting up with y'alls group somewhere along I-35. I'd rather follow a group of people going then just make the drive alone

I'll be leaving from College Station, Texas. Not too far from Houston, pm me if you guys wouldn't mind meeting up with y'alls group somewhere along I-35. I'd rather follow a group of people going then just make the drive alone

Not sure when we are leaving but you can follow us up. I live in Arlington about 2-2 1/2 away from ya. We will be going up 35.