2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

i am sure with the amount of $$$$ we are spending on the sites if we asked don or the others at lsps they'd let us doa bansheehq mini all balls race on the mx track..

i guess i better fix the lock on the RV. wonder who's bike will end up on top of a truck this year?

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo crusty demon, you can roll down here and follow us down. I doubt I'll have any room on my trailer, or I would just have ya roll with me. As far as Tylers butt goes, Big Sarge I believe has first dibs on it. Tyson and I will be dominating the Canadian Mexicans in group fashion. In the mean time, I'm working on another shirt. On another note, is anyone bringing minis again? We just bought a few new ones and I believe a mx race on that track that is behind camp would be an absolute guaranteed good time.

Thanks man, it would be nice to follow someone there. I'd hate to get lost.

I'm leaving early as fuck Thursday morning to roll down. I was there by 11:30 AM last year. I'd like to get down there earlier this year.

I have spot 140. When it gets closer maybe we should talk about a little caravan or something. I may leave Wednesday night though.

SP

I've got my spot rented for Wed. the 5th through Sunday the 9th so if understand it correctly I can check in at 5:00 pm on the 5th and have to leave at 5:00 pm on Monday the 10th. I hope I didnt misunderstand it because I dont want to have to leave on Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...