2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it marked on the calendar. I'm working on getting our crew from MI down there this year.. should be about 12-15 strong. My cousins Uncle owns a trucking company. May give us one hell of a deal to ship the bikes down. So if anyone from MI intrested in that.. Shoot me a PM so I can start getting prices and what not.

hit me up with the info as ya get it shayne... I am sure jr and I will be in! hopefully my shit dont blow up 3 weeks before the trip this go around....

we are working on gettin jrs 4 mill in a dune chassis this yr so he can actually ride

:cheers: Ga boy will be there i know i will have my bike down by then an maybe my girl's bike to. Any members on the southeast side wanna hook up on going or wanna split of rooms or camping shoot me a pm its my first time to an bhq ride and the dunes cant wait :headbang:

guys enlightend me on the rules permits flags helmets whats need out there when i get ready to ride thanks

also anyone no how long the drive is from southeast ga or better yet whats the zip code out there i can mapquest?

Edited by bansheeboi

You may want to stay home then if that bothers ya. There is lots of spooning, and at night around the camp fire when everyone goes to bed there are some nasty things going on around that fire. I have seen pictures of it, and it is not good!!!

I'm new here but this trip sounds like a whole lot of Win

I've talked to Don the owner of Sandrat drag strip that's located by the north camp ground. I'm having him set up a drag race day for us while we're there. We can do a play day and just run on his track, test and tune and then a nice friendly race. No more my shit's faster than yours, (sssssick) going to have to prove it. If we want we could do a couple days, all we need to do is pay him for his time.

Any ideas on this bring it on.

I've talked to Don the owner of Sandrat drag strip that's located by the north camp ground. I'm having him set up a drag race day for us while we're there. We can do a play day and just run on his track, test and tune and then a nice friendly race. No more my shit's faster than yours, (sssssick) going to have to prove it. If we want we could do a couple days, all we need to do is pay him for his time.

Any ideas on this bring it on.

Sandrat is a f'n blast!! Ive raced there numerous times and Don has a pro tree and keeps the track in nice shape. I know on big weekends he hands out timeslips with winner and loser times, reaction tiimes, 60 ft times etc....

i'd be down for a bansheehq only track day BUT being i'm a diehard dune racer and have never even sat on a bike with a bar and ridgid track only frame you'd better believe i'll be on the dunes where you better have your springer shorts on!!

if the track day starts turning into the same ole bullshit that tracks are famous for i'm out. long lines 2 bikes run and nobody else gets a chance to race, guys waiting for their motors to "cool down" after one run ( and somehow that takes 2 hours?) and sitting around all day after spending 100+ bucks to race 2 runs naw,.

i run my shit till they break or i fall off.

and 250 class rules bitches!!