2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I guess you were. I know you were ducking sssssiiiickk the whole time. :rotflmao:

You guys snag those spots around 144, 143 and 142!!

actually i was on a mission to find him on the strip. seemed like every time i went out he was at camp. we met up one time and my right spark plug back out about 2ft off the line. i just said fuck it after that and got drunk....

I got it marked on the calendar. I'm working on getting our crew from MI down there this year.. should be about 12-15 strong. My cousins Uncle owns a trucking company. May give us one hell of a deal to ship the bikes down. So if anyone from MI intrested in that.. Shoot me a PM so I can start getting prices and what not.

Awesome. Thanks for being organized Tyler, much appreciated! Ohh yea, we plan on coming back with even more of the MI crew to represent. Stock cylinders and .297 for the win! :cheers:

actually i was on a mission to find him on the strip. seemed like every time i went out he was at camp. we met up one time and my right spark plug back out about 2ft off the line. i just said fuck it after that and got drunk....

Now, I have a question for ya Phelps. What were you gonna do if you had found him on the strip? Im thinking you were trying to find him to race?....but I think you're way outta your league going up against his bike. I know Ssssick talks a lot of shit, but with that machine of his, he backs it up pretty well even with his huge ass on there LOL! You two just need to kiss and hug and make up. :rotflmao:

You and Cam can do all the wrestling you want in your own camp!!

Just make sure you get a spot a few down from mine so I don't have to listen to you guys squeal!

We dont stay up there on the hill brotha...we stay down south right next the new shitters and showers. Eventhough the new shitters werent working too well when we were there. I flushed the urinal and the guy in the stall got flooded out by piss water on my behalf. lol!

Now, I have a question for ya Phelps. What were you gonna do if you had found him on the strip? Im thinking you were trying to find him to race?....but I think you're way outta your league going up against his bike. I know Ssssick talks a lot of shit, but with that machine of his, he backs it up pretty well even with his huge ass on there LOL! You two just need to kiss and hug and make up. :rotflmao:

i am building a motor just for him.... so no he won't be out of my league. won't matter in the end either way. i will go home knowing i had a hand in building mine and that's the important part..

We dont stay up there on the hill brotha...we stay down south right next the new shitters and showers. Eventhough the new shitters werent working too well when we were there. I flushed the urinal and the guy in the stall got flooded out by piss water on my behalf. lol!

Don't be a fag. Stay up top with all of us.

i am building a motor just for him.... so no he won't be out of my league. won't matter in the end either way. i will go home knowing i had a hand in building mine and that's the important part..

I hope its a big motor, cuz its gonna take a big motor and a lot of drag parts (frame, shaws, etc...) to beat him. If I had the opportunity to buy a drag bike with everything done to it or build one and spend a shit ton more more, sign me up to buy one. I guess thats the difference between u and Ssssick and I. I'd rather let someone else spend the $$ to build a dragger than me having to pay for it. Im thinking you're gonna need at least a 14mill to hang wit sssick.

yeah after thinking about it, it's best if i just pass on BHQ meets if it's going to be drama all over again. i tried talking to guy even though i was far from being in the wrong with no effect. point blank i don't like the guy. if it means i am in the wrong for that than so be it. i have nothing further to say about it. have fun guys!

Quit being a baby.

not being a baby, just tired of ppl instigating the issue between me and jason. we agreed on not talking to each other and yet ppl keep adding fuel to the fire. i said my peace to jason a long time ago and have nothing else to say to him, yet i get pm's from his friends telling "i wouldn't go toe to toe with him" never once said i wanted to fight the guy. not saying i wouldn't if that's what it came down to, but what will it accomplish win, or lose? the whole building a motor to beat him is a running joke amongst friends... i won't spend thousands trying to beat one guy, that's retarded imo.

just as i told the guy pm'ing me... the moral of the story

i don't talk to jason

i am not out to fight anyone

i am not going to a event to cause issues

and i am not the one fueling the issue between me and jason

pretty simple.

if jason feels differently about the situation (seeing how he is not even the one in here talking) he is more than welcome to call me and we can figure this out. otherwise just drop it. it's a pretty big turnoff to me to see that there will be drama at the meet more than half a year from now.