SNAKEHUNT 2011

strokedokie

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

We will be out there for sure.....Our group will be staying at Deuces Wild again this year....Ill most likely have to truck the banshee down to daytime parking and have someone drive my rhino to the drags so i can fill up on gas lol....

Looking forward to Snake Hunt as always.....

Is there going to be the OFFICIAL Banshee HQ camp site again with Banner flying high? I know i had to stop there a few times and work on the banshee when it broke 2 years ago :(....Awesome bunch of guys and helped out alot.

We will be out there for sure.....Our group will be staying at Deuces Wild again this year....Ill most likely have to truck the banshee down to daytime parking and have someone drive my rhino to the drags so i can fill up on gas lol....

Is there going to be the OFFICIAL Banshee HQ camp site again with Banner flying high? I know i had to stop there a few times and work on the banshee when it broke 2 years ago :(....Awesome bunch of guys and helped out alot.

Shocker, I also stay in Dueces wild Campground. Sharon (the owner of dueces wild) rented her camper to us this year. My crew stays up in dueces wild as well, however non of them ride banshee's. Im the only one wit a banshee. We have 3-4 spots reserved in dueces wild. I will be trailering my banshee back and forth each day to the south camp just because its a dragger and ill be outta fuel by the time I get to buttercup. Ill PM you my cellphone number and call me and maybe we can just use my trailer and haul em both down at the same time.

Shocker, I also stay in Dueces wild Campground. Sharon (the owner of dueces wild) rented her camper to us this year. My crew stays up in dueces wild as well, however non of them ride banshee's. Im the only one wit a banshee. We have 3-4 spots reserved in dueces wild. I will be trailering my banshee back and forth each day to the south camp just because its a dragger and ill be outta fuel by the time I get to buttercup. Ill PM you my cellphone number and call me and maybe we can just use my trailer and haul em both down at the same time.

Awesome...i was up there this past weekend and talked to sharon....We have 2 spots in the middle on the end...She said we caused to much ruckus last year ahahahaha.....There will be alot of us up there so should be an awesome time...Dont forget to bring some Pitbikes for the wild races around the dirt track....We had about 20 pitbikes in it last year :) :).....I'm all over taking a ride to south camp cuz i would run out of Methanol before i even hit the north camp gate as well...Plus long way to ride there in 1st gear hahahahah.....

Alan

Edited by The Shocker

Awesome...i was up there this past weekend and talked to sharon....We have 2 spots in the middle on the end...She said we caused to much ruckus last year ahahahaha.....There will be alot of us up there so should be an awesome time...Dont forget to bring some Pitbikes for the wild races around the dirt track....We had about 20 pitbikes in it last year :) :).....I'm all over taking a ride to south camp cuz i would run out of Methanol before i even hit the north camp gate as well...Plus long way to ride there in 1st gear hahahahah.....

Alan

Were u all there for sandfest 2010 in those spots? There was a dude at sandfest 2010 with a sweet lowered dually, didnt know if it was u all?

i'm thining if i can hit the snakehunt the whole week this year its been a while since i did. hope to get some spot on south camp.

the state spots are about 20 bucks a night and yea if there is a TENT in it its reserved and you HAVE to pay for th nights its there. BUT unlike powersports they dont double the site cost for the weekend and make you spend 4 night minimum. it usually works out about the same.

BUT i have to drive there and get the spot early thats what sucks i'll just take the camry this time.

money will dictate it for me!

how about a LIST of HQ'rs that will be in the reserved spots on powersports side?

As of now its just my camper, no one else has gotten with me. I can share a spot as long as I get water and the 30 amp plug.

H2olds in 133 across from m&m

TNTS355 - 137

yes the Hq banner will be flyin....as usual.....stop by an hang for a bit.....will be in state park just south of lsps spots....if we get the same spots....see ya there