Selling my 4 mill stroker part out!

Shipping not included buyer pays paypal fees and shipping. Prices negotiable. I have everything except pipes garbs and intake still...

4 mill long rod engine professionally assembled never been kicked or anything fresh rebuild. Noss machine head with 20cc cut domes.Billet kicker and shifter and polished clutch cover. Weisco pistons new rings hot rods crank +4 trued and welded... herr jugs racing dune ported cylinders fresh hone never been bore 64mm

Stock frame stock shocks stock plastics race cut and primes ready for painting!

+2 extended armadillo a arms. Rear axle stock link all tires everything must go.

I will upload picks of everything tonight. I would like 1200 or best offer for the engine cases are good everything has new gaskets

Everything else best offer takes it... life mandates me to sell it im in no rush post or pm.

michigan sorry double post... as far as flywheel and everything its all stock except billet timing plate set at plus 5, with the timing and the domes it will run 110 octane race gas, can be changed though.

interested in the A arms

have shocks to go with them? I am also in michigan. how far from flint are you?

I belive this is the same posting that got locked out a day or so ago. so if anyone else has any questions or issues, I can meet up with you and verify that everything is legit, take pix, measurements for 4 mil and such. let me know...

still interested in the A arms though reguardless.

• 2 weeks later...