Trends Banshee owners follow

nick_n_ii

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people that still have a subscription to dirt wheels..

people that take pictures of themselves in various places reading dirt wheels

people that get pissed when a girl in a bikini is in dirtwheels ( oh what will my MALE kiddo think?)

people that run rippers on stock swingarms and wonder why it wheelies ( its not cause of the power)

people that do street bike conversions and then run sand devils or angled paddles

people with v paddles that dont like straights cause " they wont turn at all"

people that stand up in the whops going 2 miles an hour thinking they are flying..

people that let their KIDS drive across the drag strip at the dunes.

same people think its ok for their kids to drive those lil atv's in the pits doing circles ALL DAY LONG and the kid constantly blips the throttle. ALL DAY LONG ( then get pissed when i start throwing cans at them as they drive by?)

some good points.

also for most peoples uses i dont think a cool head has any advantages over the stock head and is money better spend elseware. And a stock head doesnt have those fucking orings to fail.

i love when people judge how fast a banshee is by how much chrome is on it. i know a guy that has a rigid frame looks 10 feet long,whille bar everything that a 130hp drag banshee should, fullbore with with custom air brushing,everything polished,and the only thing performance i could see was the sheers and a cool head. it has a jja axle with a 50 hp motor.