Serval setup

CFH87

If your going to switch to a-arm frame.... I don't know if you've ever been out to Rays place but he call hook you up. He's got everything you could ever need for a banshee and he's pretty reasonable on prices.

I would imagine with 80hp it's going to drink gas really well. But only having to run pump gas is always a plus. If its to bad I'll just have to buy a ac grab bar with a spare tank on it. And I haven't been out to rays. Isn't that motorcity atv? How often you go riding, because when I go most time's no one else wants to go.

Yeah that's the guy. He's a pretty cool guy to deal with. I try to go as much as I can but until this last year I was one of the only ones that wanted to ride all the time. Then my buddy got a banshee and blew it up the first day we took it out. So he spent 6 months redoing it and have a 4mil dune port built. Then he blew it up again because of a air leak in his choke tube. Then by the time he got it back I already ripped mine apart. But this next year I plan on riding every chance I get. His bike is the black and green one in my photobucket.

I seen those both are nice looking bikes. Similar story happened to my cousin he had bought a used cr250. Long story short it blew and he took it to some joke to rebuild it. Took 3 months for him to figure out that the guy didn't know what he was doing. But when you finish yours up let me know i'm always down to go ride.

Edited by CFH87

Yeah that sucks. I always do my research before having any work done by anyone. But yeah for sure. It will be this spring some time I'm hoping. Are you on FB.

I would imagine with 80hp it's going to drink gas really well. But only having to run pump gas is always a plus. If its to bad I'll just have to buy a ac grab bar with a spare tank on it. And I haven't been out to rays. Isn't that motorcity atv? How often you go riding, because when I go most time's no one else wants to go.

You're talking about a setup like I have on my bike. Check out my sig and you will see my tank.