4mil or Serval?

SuperMex

Yeah I guess it depends on what kind of riding you do. From what I hear these cylinders are kinda best all around cylinder. But on the same hand I've also heard that a good ported stock cylinder is comparable to these cylinders. The servals are just a broader power curve and more usable power. Pretty much isn't a light switch like most ported stockers. I'm going from a stock stroke stock port cylinders so it should be a huge gain for me. Talk to some of the sponsors on here and see what they recommend. Jeff at F.A.S.T is building mine. Great guy to deal with and will try to help you in any way he can.

Yeah I guess it depends on what kind of riding you do. From what I hear these cylinders are kinda best all around cylinder. But on the same hand I've also heard that a good ported stock cylinder is comparable to these cylinders. The servals are just a broader power curve and more usable power. Pretty much isn't a light switch like most ported stockers. I'm going from a stock stroke stock port cylinders so it should be a huge gain for me. Talk to some of the sponsors on here and see what they recommend. Jeff at F.A.S.T is building mine. Great guy to deal with and will try to help you in any way he can.

A stock cylinder ported 4 mill will not be comparable to a 4 mill serval. The Serval is gonna make more hp and Torque with a better spread.

I'm actually really glad to hear that cause my buddy has a 4mil dune port and he's been talking all kind of shit saying he's going to be faster. Just from what I was reading on them I thought a few guys said they will be comparable to a GOOD ported stocker but I might have miss read or those guys just didn't know what they were talking about.

I'm actually really glad to hear that cause my buddy has a 4mil dune port and he's been talking all kind of shit saying he's going to be faster. Just from what I was reading on them I thought a few guys said they will be comparable to a GOOD ported stocker but I might have miss read or those guys just didn't know what they were talking about.

yeah I wonder what the difference is in numbers between a 4mil dune port and a Serval? Which is truly faster and has the better powerband?

Well I think the numbers are higher on a serval than the stockers. Probably more comparable to a drag ported stocker but that's the whole thing everyone is ranting about is the power band. The power curve on them is supposed to be like none other. It won't come on like a light switch. Is there right from the start and only gets stronger thru out the curve. That's one of the big reasons why I got them. Plus the torque is supposed to be much better because of it being a big bore cylinder. Plus I got them cause I like having stuff that not many other people are running.

Well I think the numbers are higher on a serval than the stockers. Probably more comparable to a drag ported stocker but that's the whole thing everyone is ranting about is the power band. The power curve on them is supposed to be like none other. It won't come on like a light switch. Is there right from the start and only gets stronger thru out the curve. That's one of the big reasons why I got them. Plus the torque is supposed to be much better because of it being a big bore cylinder. Plus I got them cause I like having stuff that not many other people are running.

The power curve isn't like a drag bike.

I wasn't saying the curve was like a drag bike. I was saying the hp numbers were probably close to being the same on the servals and a drag ported stock cylinder. I don't really know what you would compare the curve to. As far as I have read the curve is like none other out there.