R2, Shearer, CPI?

SuperMex

Ok here is the thing I ride in nothing but sand dunes so I stay mostly in the mid to top end I am on the market to buy a new set of pipes for my bike mods are in my Sig that being said I'm really leaning towards the R2's but I have read nothing but good things about Shearers and CPI's I want to hear your thoughts and choices on what pipes are the best all around pipe and any info on dyno comparisons or actual experience in the comparison of these pipes

Edited by ChuyVargas

I am actually doing the 4mil serval and plan on doing the R2 pipes. My builder said they should match up pretty good. There just isn't really a whole lot of testing done on the servals with different setups. I'll be running the 4mil long rod serval with cases port matched. V-force2 reeds. 35mm pwk carbs. +4 timing. R2 pipes. On pump gas. And I mainly ride trails. Depending on when you plan on doing everything, I will be writing a review when I get everything installed and setup in the spring. If you are going to be waiting for a while then I can let you know how every thing turns out.

Ok here is the thing I ride in nothing but sand dunes so I stay mostly in the mid to top end I am on the market to buy a new set of pipes for my bike mods are in my Sig that being said I'm really leaning towards the R2's but I have read nothing but good things about Shearers and CPI's I want to hear your thoughts and choices on what pipes are the best all around pipe and any info on dyno comparisons or actual experience in the comparison of these pipes

I run CPI's on my Wildcard aggressive dune port and it rips hard. I also ride 100% dunes.

I honestly don't think you can go wrong with any of these pipes you've mentioned. I haven't ridden a bike with R2's, but I'm sure their really nice. :headbang:

Shearers for the win, girlfreind and bestfreind both have cpis, and i have shearers and they pull much harder. The cpis do have a touch more midrange, but i wouldnt trade my shearers for anything. Besides maybe passions new sniper pipes lol.

Cody

Yeah as far as I know there isn't anyone that has tested the serval with the R2s but I've heard nothing but good things about the R2s so they should be a nice combo. Plus you can't beat the way they look. IMO they are the baddest looking inframes out there.

Yeah as far as I know there isn't anyone that has tested the serval with the R2s but I've heard nothing but good things about the R2s so they should be a nice combo. Plus you can't beat the way they look. IMO they are the baddest looking inframes out there.

Yeah they are the best looking pipes out there imo and most important the performance is there too