Dune port by FAST Racing

speedneed

Kudos to Jeff at FAST Racing, he gave my Banshee a dune port and i tested it at Glamis before Thanksgiving. The beast flat out hauls butt! its amazing what kind of power, especially the midrange that Jeff can get out of it. I highly recommend Jeff for any performance mods needed on a Banshee!

Kudos to Jeff at FAST Racing, he gave my Banshee a dune port and i tested it at Glamis before Thanksgiving. The beast flat out hauls butt! its amazing what kind of power, especially the midrange that Jeff can get out of it. I highly recommend Jeff for any performance mods needed on a Banshee!

How long did it take to get your cyl's back?

When are you going to get a 4 mill crank and do it all over again?

I've been thinking of having mine done is it really worth it? Is it still have good bottom end with insane top?

Yea. I look at it this way. A 4mill crank is a mid range mod. It helps make stronger mid range torque. You can keep that by keeping the porting not as agressive. Or you can exhcange that extra mid range for top end by running a more agressive port job, and still have a good midrange.

• 3 weeks later...

If you want quick turn-around burt, give HJR a call...

x's 2

best turn around ive ever had.. im in tennessee he's in cali, sent him my cylinders and 15 days later they were back on my bike.. took longer to ship there and back than anything.. he's great..

I highly recommend Kevin at HJR!!!!!

Thanks for the props.. I had heard from others that you were running very F.A.S.T. out there! Our turnaround at this time is about 1-2 weeks.