long and short

stroking

well with stock jugs you will need a 7mm plate or some custom aftermarket jugs it can all become a stealth kit if you look around for the right kit it requires a custom port Job  to get it timed right there's allot of different combo kits out there that no one tried yet a customized deck height is the way to go  is they say for more reliable hp without blowing the pipes off or snapping the chain every time you get on the pump gas word i can talk new engine design for years the problem is getting one then brag about it  peace out bros

can you repeat this?i dont understand

well with stock jugs you will need a 7mm plate or some custom aftermarket jugs it can all become a stealth kit if you look around for the right kit it requires a custom port Job to get it timed right there's allot of different combo kits out there that no one tried yet a customized deck height is the way to go is they say for more reliable hp without blowing the pipes off or snapping the chain every time you get on the pump gas word i can talk new engine design for years the problem is getting one then brag about it peace out bros

so basically if i want the baddest banshee ever, i get a 4mill crank, use 7mill plate and pump gas and it will blow my pipes off and break my chain? :blink:

i guess my banshee will run pretty good with the pipes laying in the street and the chain wrapped around my font sprocket....

Actually to get an insane amount of power out of it you need to put the cam out of a small block chevy in it :shootself:

I dont know the most but I know without a doubt they you dont put a 7mm spacer plate to get a 4 mill set up to run correctly if at all, figured id throw out some complete ignorance as well

oh, that's wastefull........don't throw out complete ignorance, recycle it :clap: