long and short

stroking

quick question

does a 110 rod 4mil come out of the cylinder 2mm also or is that measurement only for the long rod ?

does both go down 2mm and up 2mm ?

110mm rod is stock length, 115mm rod 4mil crank uses pistons that have the wristpin moved up 2mm so it doesn't come out the cylinder anymore than the 110mm. If I recall correctly.

115 mm rods use pistons, that have the wrist pins moved 5mm higher. On either length rod, the pistons will come out of the cylinders, 2mm, so you need custom domes cut, or spacer plates.

x2 the 115 rod reduces the load on the piston side to sides but the pistons are made for this change if you use a 110 rod cranck with blaster or 4mm 115 rod pistons they will be way off

well with stock jugs you will need a 7mm plate or some custom aftermarket jugs it can all become a stealth kit if you look around for the right kit it requires a custom port Job to get it timed right there's allot of different combo kits out there that no one tried yet a customized deck height is the way to go is they say for more reliable hp without blowing the pipes off or snapping the chain every time you get on the pump gas word i can talk new engine design for years the problem is getting one then brag about it peace out bros

If you are running stock stroke/110 rods you need 513 series pistons and nothing else. If you are running stock stroke/115 rods, you need 795 series pistons and nothing else. If you are runninig a 4 mil crank/110 rods you need to either have a 2mm spacer plate OR stroker domes and use the 513 series piston. If you are running a 4 mil crank with 115 rods, you need to have either a 2mm spacer plate OR stoker domes AND the 795 series piston. The 795 series piston corrects for the added length of the longer rods and the spacer plate or stoker domes correct for the additional rise of the stroker crank.

well with stock jugs you will need a 7mm plate or some custom aftermarket jugs it can all become a stealth kit if you look around for the right kit it requires a custom port Job to get it timed right there's allot of different combo kits out there that no one tried yet a customized deck height is the way to go is they say for more reliable hp without blowing the pipes off or snapping the chain every time you get on the pump gas word i can talk new engine design for years the problem is getting one then brag about it peace out bros

:blink:

Really?!

110mm rod is stock length, 115mm rod 4mil crank uses pistons that have the wristpin moved up 2mm so it doesn't come out the cylinder anymore than the 110mm. If I recall correctly.

um, no

115 mm rods use pistons, that have the wrist pins moved 5mm higher. On either length rod, the pistons will come out of the cylinders, 2mm, so you need custom domes cut, or spacer plates.

yes

x2 the 115 rod reduces the load on the piston side to sides but the pistons are made for this change if you use a 110 rod cranck with blaster or 4mm 115 rod pistons they will be way off

i don't know wwhere all the confusion is coming from lately, but a stroker is not related to blaster pistons....there is no such thing as stroker pistons either

say wha? :confused:

quick question

does a 110 rod 4mil come out of the cylinder 2mm also or is that measurement only for the long rod ?

does both go down 2mm and up 2mm ?

Yes.. even the short rod will come above the deck. The added stroke will bring the pistons above the deck reguardless of rod length. Both 110/115 rods will be a +2up and +2 down. (513 pistons for 110 rods, 795 for long rods.. and 573 for long rod big bore)

downtoilette.gif

man im sorry but that was the longest sentence of bs i have ever heard.