Porting

kevin at HJR (herr jugs racing) is a top notch dude. he's based out of southern cal. i had my cylinders "dune" ported by him and i couldn't be happier! they rip hard from bottem end to top theres plenty of power to put a smile on my face every time i crack the throttle. :D he's got super quick turn around time and is always more then happy to answere any and all questions you have. feel free to give him a call and talk to him. tell him what type of riding you do and he'll set you up. i gurantee you wont be dissapointed! :headbang:

Kevin at HJR did mine and i could not be any happier. His turn around was fast, his customer service is great, and he will answer any question you throw at him. The jugs themselves after i received them back from kevin looked great, but when i put them on, wow, my banshee was a whole new beast. Haven't heard anything bad from any of the sponsors though. Good luck with making your decision

kevin at HJR (herr jugs racing) is a top notch dude. he's based out of southern cal. i had my cylinders "dune" ported by him and i couldn't be happier! they rip hard from bottem end to top theres plenty of power to put a smile on my face every time i crack the throttle. :D he's got super quick turn around time and is always more then happy to answere any and all questions you have. feel free to give him a call and talk to him. tell him what type of riding you do and he'll set you up. i gurantee you wont be dissapointed! :headbang:

Kevin ported mine too, and I agree with everything donkeypuncher said.

FAST did mine and I love it the powers great and Jeff is a great dude to work with, he's very good about answering any questions as a matter of fact I've been on the phone with Jeff past 11 o'clock pm so that just shows that he's always getting something done. But whatever you do make sure you do it with a site sponser.

• 1 month later...

I torn down my shee and am looking to have some porting done. Ive found tons of different places but not sure where. Any suggestions or testimonies for anywhere??? Thanks

Made a decision. Going to use Passion out of Oklahoma.